Thursday, January 31, 2008

Boston - New York Rivarly Goes to Another Level

I'll be completely honest, I'm not really buying into the whole Boston - New York rivalry for Super Bowl XLII. Maybe it's because the Giants technically play in New Jersey but I don't hate them like I loathe the dreaded Yankees and I really think that the media has been trying to play this into something that it's not. When I think of NFL teams that I absolutely hate, the Colts take first, second and third place on my list and Petyon Manning comes in fourth, fifth and sixth. Although, I do like the comparison of Jerry, George and Kramer against Woody, Cliff and Norm.

I'll be back tomorrow with Part III of my Super Bowl XLII breakdown and it's not looking good for the Giants in the battle of the offenses.


No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory