Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Some Links That You May or May Not Enjoy

Better luck next year. Somehow, this seems deserving for someone I once chased five blocks to get an autograph from when I was about 12 years old. After nearly running over my foot with his Porsche and taking my pen, he sped off without signing his baseball card, which I proceeded to throw in the gutter. He's no media darling but I do hope he ends up in Cooperstown one day. I would like my pen back, though.


Here's a nice recap of the Patriots season to date. I'm trying not to be too excited about being 16-0 but it is fun to read a recap of each game. And I completely forgot that Randy Moss never played a snap in the preseason.


I'm not sure I'm buying this explanation. Seriously, he couldn't think of something better than his dog ate it?


Vindicated. We all balked at Jose Canseco's first book, Juiced, but much of what he wrote was proven true. If I were a former team mate that used steroids with Canseco, I'd start worrying. Somewhere, Stray-Rod may be getting a little nervous.


More awards for Tom Brady and the Patriots. I won't run a whole column on this one but how did Brett Favre get a vote? Randy Moss and Wes Welker I can understand but Favre?


I don't get this. So let me get this straight- doing drugs will actually cut Michael Vick's sentence by one year? Umm, am I the only one who sees a problem with this?


Rog's pitch off target. For those of you who aren't fortunate enough to listen to WEEI or read the Boston Herald, this is one of my favorite radio personalities/sports writers.


Special Report: Roger Clemens. This is probably way more information on Roger Clemens and Brian McNamee than any one could ever read.


Nike to release 23rd Air Jordan. Does anyone else see a problem with a basketball shoe selling for $230?


34 year winning streak halted. This streak spanned 12,396 days, six presidents and 34 Super Bowls.


Sports Bloopers. I like watching people wipe out.


And more sports bloopers. Seriously, I like watching people wipe out.

No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory