Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sunday's Not The Same

This video helped me realize just how much I miss watching football. Yeah, baseball season is right around the corner but I just haven't been able to get into it yet this year. Everything in the Red Sox' spring training camp just seems a little too quiet and that has me getting a little worried, similar to a volcano that that has been dormant a little too long but you know something is simmering just below the surface. There's not much Sox talk to write about, unless you think that it would be fun to write about the Red Sox beating Northeastern University 24-0 in an exhibition game. I didn't even hear one person mention that Terry Francona was running up the score on those poor Northeastern players.

Anyway, the title of this video pretty much sums it up. I still feel sick looking at the photo of Eli Manning holding the Lombardi Trophy. . .

No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory