Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is Tom Brady Really Injured?

I was all prepared to finish my Red Sox column today and then I saw pictures of Tom Brady walking around in New York with Gisele, which led me to question whether Tom Brady is really injured. Seriously, watch the video below. Yeah, he's walking with a bit of a limp but isn't a little limp better than starting a healthy Matt Cassel? Heck, Brady with a little limp is still better than 98.62 percent of the starting quarterbacks out there. I say that if Brady can walk then he should still be playing. And if he can go shopping and carry Gisele's bag then he should definitely be playing. I still think that Bill Belichick may have just given Brady the entire year off and there really is no injury.

And I love how everyone around here was saying that Brady would be such an asset to Cassel throughout the year even though he was injured because he'd be in all the team meetings, at practices and helping to break down film. Yeah, last I knew, the Patriots didn't practice in New York.

Just a few comments about the video, too. Why is Gisele not laying down palm branches as she walks ahead of Brady? Did she really need to bolt from the car just so she could take the full forty seconds to open the door? And that's a pretty cool wallet chain Brady's got. Although, I didn't think he ever had to pay for anything. And what's up with the questions from the "reporter?" That guy cracks me up with asking if Tom's actually going to have surgery in Europe. He obviously still thinks that Brady is injured.

I can't wait for Brady and the Patriots to annihilate the San Francisco 49ers in two Sundays. Maybe they will finish 18-1 again this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The patriots have a bye this week. So what meetings is Brady missing?

Anonymous said...

Patriots are practicing all week and are only getting the weekend off.

Anonymous said...

who's the fool who thinks that the Patriots don't practice during the bye?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory