Sunday, September 28, 2008

Week 4 NFL Picks

In all my time picking NFL games, I don't think I've ever seen a more boring schedule than this week. There's really not many interesting or intriguing games out there this week, unless you think that Cleveland and Cincinnati will be a fun game to watch. I think we're set to see a lot of blowout games, such as Denver and Buffalo.

As you know by now, winning team is in CAPS.

Sunday, September 28
Cleveland at CINCINNATI
This is the battle of winless teams and I don't even think this one will be close because Cleveland is in such disarray with their quarterback situation. Losing coach gets fired.

Minnesota at TENNESSEE
All of a sudden, Tennessee looks like a tough team. Their defense is playing great and without Vince Young, their offense is gettig the job done.

DENVER at Kansas City
I think that Denver might hit 50 in this one. How much longer can Herm Edwards survive?

SAN FRANCISCO at New Orleans
San Francisco is going to build some momentum going into next week's Patriots game and everyone is going to say how good they are. Then they'll play the Patriots and everyone will realize that the niners still stink.

ARIZONA at NY Jets
The Jets don't look like they could beat a Pop Warner team right now. When does Eric Mangini's job start to be on the line here?

Green Bay at TAMPA BAY
Tampa Bay's defense has been solid all year and I don't think that's going to change against the Green Bay offense.

Atlanta at CAROLINA
The offensive line for Atlanta better play well or Matt Ryan's NFL career might be short.

HOUSTON at Jacksonville
I'm not sure why I'm picking Houston here but I think that Jacksonville is in for a let down after last week's win at Indy.

San Diego at OAKLAND
This should tell you what I think about the Chargers- I'm picking Oakland to beat them! Am I insane?

BUFFALO at St. Louis
Jim Kelly comes out of retirement to run out the clock after the Bills put up 35 first half points against a helpless Rams team. Did the Rams really bench their $60 million quarterback?

WASHINGTON at Dallas
I think I heard that Jessica Simpson is going to be at this game so that's an automatic L for Tony Romo and his Cowgirls.

Philadelphia at CHICAGO
Looks like the Eagles are rounding into midseason form with a littany of injuries to key players.

Monday, September 29
BALTIMORE at Pittsburgh
Big Ben might be in Big Trouble in this game if his offensive line doesn't step up and protect him.

No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory