Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some Links That You May or May Not Enjoy

Specter again calls for Spygate investigation. Doesn't this guy have anything else to do?


'Gino' fever grips Boston. Is it bad that I live in Boston and this is the first time I've ever heard of Gino? I've already admitted that I'm not a huge Celtics fan. I'm just a huge fan of parades.


Knife unlikely for Ortiz. This is some much-needed good news but I still have a hard time believing that he'll be back any time soon.


Patriots lineman gets busted for drugs then helps DEA. I don't know what to make of this story. Nick Kaczur gets busted with some painkillers and then all of a sudden is helping the DEA? Something doesn't add up because all he had to say was he couldn't play through the pain and needed the drugs. Heck, does anyone around here remember that Rodney Harrison admitted HGH use? We're sort of forgiving when it comes to our own but I don't see this ending well for Kaczur.


Annoying Boston fans in full force at finals. Is this guy suggesting that Boston fans are annoying? If he is, I'm very proud to be a Boston fan (even if I'm not a huge Celtics fan). Annoying is part of my DNA.


Tuna wants Taylor back. I don't see this ending well in Miami. And I don't care how much you like dancing, if I played with Jason Taylor, I would have no respect for him.


Kid can do it all on one leg. This is some pretty amazing stuff.


Twins to take a gallon of gas off ticket prices. Instead of this promotion, why didn't the Twins just keep Johan Santana?


Detroit wins Stanley Cup. Just in case you're thinking that I suddenly love hockey, think again. I was only surprised to see that they were still playing in June. Doesn't their training camp open in two weeks?


Coco Crisp sparks fight night at Fenway.Coco Crap is the last guy who should be getting in a fight. Not only is he not very good but he's only playing because of injuries to other players. And he did all of this with a sprained thumb. When all is said and done, trading for Coco will go down as a terrible move for Theo Epstein.

And speaking of the game Thursday night, here's some footage of Coco Crap charging the mound. And can you tell me why, in the middle of a brawl, Mike Timlin is seen hugging one of the Rays players? Check it out around the 1:22 mark. Timlin's locker should be cleaned out when he gets to Fenway today, no questions asked. He pretty much sucks right now anyway so it's not like we'd be missing much.



I searched and searched for the Manny Ramirez and Kevin Youkilis footage but apparently those tapes have already been burned by the commissioner. Instead, enjoy these top ten Manny Being Manny moments:

No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory