Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Links That You May or May Not Enjoy

Celtics celebrate Banner 17 with Hub victory march. Who's got dibs on the next parade- Red Sox, Patriots or Celtics? I'll take the Patriots.


Pierce took the long road to greatness. Paul Pierce almost being stabbed to death seems like a long time ago.


Schilling's season over, perhaps career, too. Kind of sad to see Curt go out like this but he's had a good run and I'm pretty confident that we wouldn't have won two World Series titles without him.


All eyes on Mrs. Manning. Seriously guys, clean yourselves up. Say what you want about Tom and Gisele but at least they've never been photographed looking like they've just come home from a night of drunken party going.


Specter says he's too busy for Spygate probe. Listen, I completely agree that Specter should drop his fight against Spygate but I don't believe he's too busy. I think it's summer and he's got vacation plans.


Kobe Bryant says he won't play GM this summer. The more I see Bryant, the more I dislike him but if he thinks he feels like the current Lakers team can compete again next year, he's dead wrong. That team is soft and gutless and has no chance of an NBA Championship as currently constructed. This sort of reminds me of the time that Pedro Martinez said he wasn't going to talk to the media anymore and it lasted about two hours.


Oldest living major leaguer has stories to tell. This is a pretty cool story about a 100 year old former major league baseball player.


Why I'm sick of Boston. Or they could have titled this article 'Why I'm so jealous of Boston because no team in my state has any chance of winning a title for years to come and I'm just a big cry baby about it.' I take great pride in the fact that people hate Boston right now because we're the center of the sports universe. Although, I agree with him about Bill Simmons. He's almost unreadable at this point.


Player poll: Jeter overrated. This just confirms what we've all known for years.


Roger Clemens: used car salesman. This might be rock bottom for The Rocket. He's selling his cars to pay for his legal bills. My only question is what happened to the $200 million he made playing baseball?

I'm not sure the fun is ever going to stop in Boston:

No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory