Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dwight Howard Wins "Dunk" Contest

I realize I'm about ten days late with this post but I was just able to track down some half decent video of Dwight Howard's Super Man dunk at the All-Star game that won him the Slam Dunk Contest. After watching Howard's dunk, though, they should rename this contest the 'See how far away from the hoop you can get and chuck it as fast as you can and see if it goes in' contest.

Seriously, Howard never even comes close to dunking this ball. Yeah, the shot went in but his hands were never within five feet of the rim. Shouldn't you at least have to touch the rim for it to be considered a dunk? Or does Howard think the rim is kryptonite and he shouldn't get too close to it?

Just out of curiousity, if I jump at the three point line, throw the ball as hard as I can and I'm lucky enough to have it go in, is that considered a dunk, too?






Dwight Howard Superman Dunk - Jubii TV
Dwight Howard Superman Dunk - Jubii TV


No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory