Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some Links That You May or May Not Enjoy

Barry Bonds still a slugger without a team. I get great pleasure knowing that no one wants Barry Bonds anymore. Although, I wish this had happened before he broke the real home run record, which is still 755 for anyone keeping track at home.


This seems a little extreme. I know that this whole SpyGate this has gone on longer than anyone could have possibly imagined but did we really need to blow up one of Bill Belicheat's satellite's to put an end to his spying?


Coco Crisp would prefer to be traded. And the down side would be. . .? Seriously, this guy has stunk since he got here and now he wants to be traded. After watching Johnny Damon play centerfield for the Red Sox, I never thought I would see a weaker arm than his. And then, amazingly, along came Coco Crap and I think I could throw it farther than him with both hands tied behind my back. If I were Theo Epstein, I would trade Coco to the first team to give me a pack of gum.


The best at putting the pieces together. Speaking of Theo, he was rated the top GM in all of Major League Baseball by this columnist.


DebbieClemens.com back up and running. Phew, I sure am glad that her website's back up and running. I don't know where else I could have gotten my personal trainer advice from had the site been out of commission much longer.


NBA follows the lead of the NHL. The NBA is set to play an outdoor exhibition game on October 11, 2008. I said it when the NHL played outdoors and I'll say it for the NBA: there's a reason that you play in a stadium with a roof over it for a reason.


I think this is why I'm not a big basketball fan. Seriously, $4.3 million to do absolutely nothing? I would have done it for $1 million. Actually, I'd probably have done it for $100,000. Okay, you're right, I'd probably do it for ten bucks.


Inside the depositions. Tom Verducci does a nice job outlining ten key points from the steroids hearing that we may not have heard. My favorite is number four.


Several NFL teams face QB quandry. This makes me all the more happy that we have Tom Brady at QB, even if he has turned into a bit of a girly man.


Is there photographic evidence that Roger Clemens is lying? Really, you think Clemens would lie? I can't believe it. He's been such an honest, stand up guy his whole career. Caught in a web of his own lies? Say it's so, please!


Speaking of Roger Clemens (a.k.a. The Syringe), I would be doing myself and everyone else a huge disservice if I failed to share my new favorite song with everyone:

No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory