Friday, February 8, 2008

Some Links That You May or May Not Enjoy

New York sticks it to Boston, again. Not only did the Giants defeat the Patriots in the Super Bowl but the Mets came out of no where to land Johan Santana. Was Theo Eptstein partying with Bill Belichick and Jessica Simpson in Mexico when this deal went down?


Is Curt Schilling's career over? This has not been a good week to be a fan of the Red Sox. First we lose out on Santana and now Schilling's career may be over. Schilling's doctor was on the radio this morning describing his most recent shoulder MRI as three strands of spaghetti and said that Schilling couldn't even open a door with his pitching hand. That can't be good. Can someone please remind me why Theo didn't want Santana?


Perfect ending. I've pretty much come to loathe the 1972 Dolphins. I don't see that ending any time soon.


Martinez and Marichal like cockfighting. I'm not sure why everyone is getting so bent out of shape about this story. Yeah, cockfighting is pretty nasty stuff. But cockfighting is also legal in the Dominican, not to mention that the stadium is called The Rooster Coliseum, the nation's largest cockfighting arena.


Bob Knight resigns. Apparently he was so upset over the Patriots' Super Bowl collapse that he quit his job.


A tale of two stories. At least I still have Roger Clemens to kick around.


Dax Crum. If you think you're having a bad day, remember this kid.


Should we change the playoff structure. An interesting idea posed by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell while pondering what to do over Spy Gate.


Johnny be good. Can't stand him since he traded his Sox for Pinstripes but I'll give credit where credit is due: Johnny Damon's doing some good things.


Eli Manning chimes in. As if things aren't bad enough, I have to be subjected to hearing about Eli Manning making jokes (that are actually kind of funny) about Bill Belichick's early Super Bowl departure.


Here is David Letterman's Top 10 list of New England Patriots excuses for losing Super Bowl XLII. I'm gonna be sick (again):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Davey! Good to find you again dude! This is FRANKIE! I used you work at the Army with you and Chris Hogan and BOB! WOOHOO!!! Listen though man, I'm pissed about your hockey 'tude, man! BRUINS RULE!! And if I knew where you warked, I come ova with my Zamboni and run over yur freakin' cah!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! I'll post again soon, mocha!

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory