Thursday, October 9, 2008

Did I Miss the ALCS?

Did I fall asleep at my desk for a week and miss the Tampa Bay Rays beating the Red Sox in the ALCS? No, then why is MLB selling these shirts? And if they're selling these shirts (which are wicked ugly, by the way), can I get a Red Sox back-to-back World Series Championship T-shirt because I'm sure they've got those printed up somewhere, too.

After seeing these shirts, I've decided that I'm changing my series pick. Instead of Sox in six, I'm going with Sox in five and only because I don't think the Red Sox can win the series in three games. Those Rays have to be crazy to think they're taking down Red Sox Nation.

Here's an idea for my own T-shirt line: The decade of dominance continues. I'm not crafty enough to come up with a design but it would have three Vince Lombardi Trophies, one NBA Championship Trophy and Three World Series Trophies. And yes, I said three World Series Trophies!

1 comment:

baseball dvds said...

I am afraid that this statement is not correct"Instead of Sox in six, I'm going with Sox in five and only because I don't think the Red Sox can win the series in three games. Those Rays have to be crazy to think they're taking down Red Sox Nation.".
".I would appreciate if you can further elaborate this.Thank you.

baseball dvds.

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory