Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week Seven NFL Picks

This is shaping up to be another good week in the NFL. A lot of these games I could see going either way with the excpetion of Tennessee playing at KC. The Chiefs have no shot at winning that game. As always, winning team is in CAPS.

Sunday, October 19

SAN DIEGO at Buffalo
Not sure how good Trent Edwards is going to feel in this game so I'm going with the Chargers, even though it nearly breaks my heart to do so.

MINNESOTA at Chicago
Chicago is in a bit of a funk while the Vikings come in on a two game winning streak.

PITTSBURGH at Cincinnati
I think someone is losing their job after this loss by the Bengals and I'm not just talking about coaches.

TENNESSEE at Kansas City
I think I'll be picking the only unbeaten team left in the NFL until they lose, which isn't happening agains KC.

Dallas at ST. LOUIS
Yup, I'm taking the Rams. Yup, I'm crazy. Dallas is in a bit of a free for all right now and I don't think an injured Tony Romo is going to help.

Baltimore at MIAMI
This might be a first for me- picking Miami to win. Against Baltimore, no less.

SAN FRANCISCO at NY Giants
Look for the losing ways to continue after an embarassing loss to the Browns last week.

New Orleans at CAROLINA
The Saints give up way too many points for my liking and I think that Reggie Bush is still a work in progress.

Detroit at HOUSTON
Until further notice, I will not be picking the Lions to win a football game. Unless they play the Giants, that is.

NY Jets at OAKLAND
I'm only picking Oakland to win this game because I hate Brett Favre and the Jets. Realistically, the Raiders have no shot at this game.

Indianapolis at GREEN BAY
I have no confidence that Green Bay can win this game, especially with the Colts looking more and more like the Colts we all know and hate the last two weeks.

Cleveland at WASHINGTON
Don't be fooled by last week's win against the Giants. The Browns still stink.

Seattle at TAMPA BAY
This is going to be an awfully long flight for Seattle just to get embarassed.

RED SOX at Tampa Bay
The Red Sox are turning into the Patriots of old with the way they win. They don't just win anymore, they demoralize teams. Down 7-0 with seven outs left in their season? No problem, with score eight unanswered runs. Gotta win two in a row on the road against the best home team in baseball? Doesn't look like it will be a problem.

Monday, October 20
Denver at New England
I'm taking the liberty of reserving my pick in this game until Monday. It's either going to be the start of another winning streak for the Patriots or ground breaking territory for Running Up The Score. I'm still working on the coin flip. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Football Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory